We, Antonios Projects SAL, take data privacy seriously and adhere to all applicable data privacy laws and regulations. It is our responsibility to ensure data has been obtained correctly, is accurate, and held in a secure manner.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data. We have responsibility for your personal data.
We pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and protect your privacy by:
- Complying with our obligations under all applicable data privacy laws and regulations;
- Storing and destroying it securely;
- Collecting personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not exploiting it beyond these purposes;
- Protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure; and,
- Processing personal data in a manner that ensures its security to the extent possible (or however feasible).
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact, address and other details depending on the services we provide you.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our agreement with you, including processing your details, sending you your schedule, or contacting you if there is a problem;
- To register you with our electronic services and administer our systems where you have registered;
- To answer any queries which you may address to us;
- To communicate or notify you with news, updates and events related to the registered services;
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other constituents (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new projects, services, news and special events; and,
- To maintain our business accounts and records.
Your personal data remains strictly confidential and will only be shared with trusted third parties with your consent. The only exception to this is where we must meet our obligations under international and national civil law and security regulations.
Our web site may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites or mobile applications not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every service, web site and mobile application that collects personally identifiable information.